Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't Sit in The Back!

Yup, how will you understand them if you sit behind them and only look their back?
Oh, Of course, it is terribly sorry.
So, at the meeting especially with foriegn people, you don't choose this. I felt in trouble hehehe ( twice i had the experience, and today is the second time)...as I am a beginnner not in advance level. I need to see their mimic. I meant their face. not face solely and yet how they make body language. How they move their lips etc...so must sit in front of them or face to face.

Yup, that's why i have to intensively learn English again, and learn how to deal with such a noise. the more we listen the noice, the better our english skill is, believe me heehhe....
I want to sit and face to face with them. Hehehe...

The question is, why don't you choose the chair by yourself and choose more srtategical place? hmmm...wish i can, it is set up.. must lure some of my friends....Let's sit face to face :)
How about You?

No comments: